Re: application/pgp-signature (was Re: debian 2.3)

Edwin Martin <e.j.martin@chello.nl> writes:

> Do all those Mutt users realize that some readers can't read
> their mail (without opening attachments) and are clobbing their
> attachment folder?

You might try another mailer.  There's no reason that your mailer
should be rendering the text parts as attachments.  (Especially since
all the parts have a Content-Disposition: inline.)  So really, you're
complaining about the limitations of your mailer (of which much could
be said, though it's gotten better over the years).  There are a
number of mailers which can display the text content, even if they
can't verify the signature.  You might find one you like.

Of course, you're free not to do this, I'm just offering a suggestion.

Welcome to the Zoo!