Re: Testing upgrade and consequences

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 01:59:07PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Nathan E Norman wrote:
> > FWIW I have two servers running Apache, installed potato, upgraded to
> > woody with no problem.  I also have a server which was upgraded to
> > woody, _then_ apache was installed (you know, the version with this
> > alleged non-working config).  Works fine.
>
> It didn't work for me yesterday, current unstable: installed php4
> and apacheconfig didn't tell apache to load the php4 module so I
> had to manually go in and fix it.

Hmm, well, that is probably the case.  I was responding to the
accusation that an apache upgrade _erased_ an existing config.

I personally never let apacheconfig mess with my configs :)

I have had a problem with apache and mod_perl from testing.  I'm still
investigating this.

Micromuse Inc.                 | than a perfect plan tomorrow.