Re: dpkg-scanlibs

    JG> Please can we be careful to distinguish between devscripts and
    JG> dpkg-dev; they are, in fact, different packages.

Thanks, good point, I was recklessly throwing the around the term
"devscripts" as shorthand for "scripts written to support Debian
development."

    JG> (Although if dpkg-dev ends up in Python, I might just have to
    JG> learn Python and rewrite devscripts in Python too.  Grrr.)

Ask yourself these questions:

        * Were you ever a hall monitor?
        * Do you drive 55 in the fast lane?
        * Do you starch your underwear?
        * Do you use mild oaths like "fudge" or "dang?"
        * Do you floss more than once per day?

If you said yes to any of them, you're going to LOVE Python!

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou
evan@debian.org