Re: dpkg-scanlibs

Evan Prodromou writes:
> Ask yourself these questions:

>        * Were you ever a hall monitor?

No.  I got sent to see the counselor a few times, though.

>        * Do you drive 55 in the fast lane?

Yes.  In my one-ton diesel crew-cab dually pickup pulling my 26'
Featherlite.  Nobody gives me any crap about it.

>        * Do you starch your underwear?

I don't wear any.

>        * Do you use mild oaths like "fudge" or "dang?"

No.  I restrict myself to "fuck" and "damn".

>        * Do you floss more than once per day?

I've never flossed in my life.

> If you said yes to any of them, you're going to LOVE Python!

I love Python.  I guess it must be the truck.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org