ITP: dia2code / RFSponsor [Re: I propose some packages]

Le mar, fév 20, 2001, à 09:18:28 +0200, Juhapekka Tolvanen a écrit:

> First I'd like to tell, that I don't subscribe to debian-devel, but I
> can read its archives from WWW. And I am not a Debian developer.
>
> I propose these packages to be added to Debian GNU/Linux. I will use
> bug-tracking system against pseudo-package called wnpp, if I have enough
> time.

>  * * *
>
> Dia2Code:
>
> http://dia2code.sourceforge.net/
>
> Dia2Code is a small utility used to generate code from a Dia diagram. In
> the other words, it is simple CASE-tool.
>
>  * * *

Just did it (probably poorly). It sits there:

deb http://www.crans.org/~chepelov/apt-archive  unofficial main
deb-src http://www.crans.org/~chepelov/apt-archive unofficial main

I'd be very happy if someone was willing to sponsor this package (there's an
other one there too (gtkdps), but it's still a bit too fresh, and quite a
different kettle of fish).

	-- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.