Alpha Testing?

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a Alpha server I can use to test some
changes I made to some upstream code to accomodate building on an
Alpha.

My package scite didn't compile cleanly on Alpha (or any other 64-bit
machine for that matter) so I went through and fixed as many of the
'unsigned int''s as I could and the rest of the problems I found.

However, while it /appears/ to be 64-bit clean, I would like to try
compiling it before closing my bug report.

Thanks for any help,

Aubin

--
"In such an ugly time the real protest is beauty." - Refused