bwap and teknap

Gentle people,

Should we drop the bwap package? I ask this because bwap's official name was
changed to teknap. There's a package for both clients. Having a package for
both clients is the same as having different packages for different revisions
of the same program. This might be desired from time to time, but I don't
believe it's required here. Having both bwap and teknap exist in the archive
only increases confusion amongst users.
The teknap maintainer seems to be aware of this situation and he had provided
the appropriate "Replaces" and "Conflicts" lines for his package.
I think dropping bwap from the distribution is in order.

	Regards, Yotam Rubin