I propose some packages

First I'd like to tell, that I don't subscribe to debian-devel, but I
can read its archives from WWW. And I am not a Debian developer.

I propose these packages to be added to Debian GNU/Linux. I will use
bug-tracking system against pseudo-package called wnpp, if I have enough
time.

 * * *

FreeBuilder / FenIX:

http://www.freebuilder.org/

http://www.freebuilder.org/index_org.html

 * * *

TNEF:

http://world.std.com/~damned/software.html

This program decodes those annoying MS-TNEF MIME attachments that
Microsoft mail servers helpfully use to encapsulate your already MIME
encoded attachments.

 * * *

KTnef:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ktnef/

Same as TNEF, but this is for KDE.

 * * *

Extended Attributes & POSIX Access Control Lists for Linux

http://acl.bestbits.at/

 * * *

LIDS

http://www.lids.org/

 * * *

CHEOPS:

http://www.marko.net/cheops/

Just like "Network Neighborhood" in that other OS, but pumped with
steroids and uses Gtk.

 * * *

HeVeA:

http://pauillac.inria.fr/~maranget/hevea/index.html

HEVEA is a quite complete and fast LATEX to HTML translator. HEVEA is
written in Objective Caml.

 * * *

LPRngTool:

http://www.uslinux.net/software/lprngtool.shtml

Just like already-packaged printtool, but this is for LPRng. I really
want this.

 * * *

dirr:

http://oktober.stc.cx/src/

Yet another ls-replacement not unlike ndir and limo.

 * * *

GNU Autoconf, Automake, and Libtool (Book)

http://sources.redhat.com/autobook/

 * * *

Dia2Code:

http://dia2code.sourceforge.net/

Dia2Code is a small utility used to generate code from a Dia diagram. In
the other words, it is simple CASE-tool.

 * * *

gtex-letter:

http://gtex-letter.sourceforge.net/index.phtml

gtex-letter is a handy way to write letters. It provides the power of
the different LaTeX-letter-classes, but hides all LaTeX-code behind an
easy to use interface.

 * * *

Motor:

http://konst.org.ua/eng/software/motor/info.html

Motor is a text mode based programming environment for Linux. It
consists of a powerful editor with syntax highlight feature, project
manager, makefile generator, gcc and gdb front-end, etc. Deep CVS
integration is also provided.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * U of Jyväskylä * * juhtolv@st.jyu.fi
http://www.st.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/spam.html * STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW