Re: ps2pdf and xpdf problems.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 10:26:07AM -0500, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> writes:
>
> > I'm tempted to blame the fault on ps2pdf, but obviously xpdf is weak on
> > rendering, when compared to Acrobat Reader, so there is pleanty to go
> > around.
>
> In my experience `gv' does a much better job of rendering PDFs
> than does `xpdf'.

My recent experiance (with the old D&D stuff that WotC's putting up,
if that helps anyone) with graphic-heavy PDF's is that gv is painfully
slow on graphics and doesn't render them nearly as well as xpdf. gs being
the latest free version, of course.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"I don't care if Bill personally has my name and reads my email and