Re: Packages for using kernel 2.4.x with potato

On 7 Feb 2001, Peter Makholm wrote:

>Adrian Bunk <bunk@fs.tum.de> writes:
>
>> Since it seems noone has already done this: I'll set up an apt-able
>> archive with _all_ the packages someone might need when upgrading the
>> kernel to 2.4.x

Looks like a good thing to make it into a possible next revision...

>Has this been a problem. I've been running 2.4 (including the last
>-testX's) with testing and potato without noticing it had been
>broken.

Potato Modutils does NOT work w/ 2.4.1 modules tree.  As of 2.4.1, they
moved modules into /lib/modules/2.4.1/kernel/drivers/blah or
/lib/modules/2.4.1/kernel/net/blah.

--
Armageddon means never having to say you're sorry.