- To: Sam Johnston <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Daemontools
- From: Klaus Reimer <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 08:45:26 +0100
- Message-id: <01020108452601.07140@neo>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> why not call them *-svc (as per the 'svc' tool) so as not to confuse
*-sv = Runing under supervise / service is supervised / running under svscan
*-svc = Controlled by svc
Well, sv feels more intuitive to me. Another idea is *-dt for daemontools.
Any other suggestions?