Re: SSHd not respecting configuration in /etc

* Sam Hartman <hartmans@mit.edu> [010130 01:44]:
> script must respect this change.  I believe it would be reasonable to
> open a serious bug against ssh for not doing so.  See the thread about abusing debconf recently.

Is there some way to make it so config files modified by debconf are
'registered' in debconf with a md5sum after they are created, and then
checked *before* clobbering happens? (or in this case, deleted)

I havent looked at debconf much yet, however, so I dont know if this is
allready the case in some instances.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> <sdier@debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos@irc.openprojects.net

"When's the last time you used duct tape on a duct?" -Larry Wall