Re: making sponsorship easier and make (love && (!war))

On 01-01-17 Peter Novodvorsky wrote:
> ++ 17/01/01 08:42 +0100 - Christian Kurz:
> > On 01-01-17 Peter Novodvorsky wrote:
> > > I think you misuderstood me. I wanted to say that we already have
> > > group (not one developer) that maintains packages. Junichi said that
> >
> > No, you misunderstood me. We have the QA Team, which currently takes
> > care. But this is not the right Team to take care of orphaned packages.
> > Orphaned packages should be maintainer by a seperate team, so that QA
> > can focus more on other important tasks. (And I know that this team
> > consits of more people, see my signature. ;)

> Do you mean that not only sponsored packages, but also orphaned
> packages should be maintainet by sponsor team?

No, once again. I think that sponsored packages should be maintainer by
a sponsor team and orphaned packages by an orphaned team ;). This way
the QA Team can focus again on it's QA task. If you have any more
question, the let discuss them via the other way. ;)

Ciao
     Christian
--
          Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Team Member