Re: Snes9x and Quake in main

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001 07:11:48 +0000 (UTC),
joeyh@debian.org (Joey Hess) said:

    > programming language compiler, the new programming
    > language's compiler is clearly useful right out of the box,
    > if you know or are learning the language. It exists to
    > compile code; code for it to compile need not be available
    > if you can write some. (Just as a free unix system is
    > usable out of the box if you know or are learning unix...)

Quake is clearly useful right out of the box, If you know or are
learning how to make Quake data paks. It exists to play Quake
data paks; paks for it to play need not be available if you can
write some.

If OpenQuartz (http://www.planetquake.com/gg/openquartz.html)
didn't exist of i weren't satisfied with it, i should be able to
develop make my own data paks without modifiying my sources.list.

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@progeny.com
Software Developer