Re: New-maintainer - STOP THAT SHIT

** On Jan 16, Brian Almeida scribbled:
> On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 07:26:43PM +1100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > As indeed it is. The large problem, as I have already stated is that you,
> > Ben Collins, etc, have not gone through the current NM system, much less as
> > it is right now, as an unknown. IT SUCKS. Adding more checks and balances
> > won't help (don't twist my words - keep the existing ones).
[snip]
> Maybe you have a different experience, but I didn't hear any bitching and
> complaining from either of them, and I talk to both every day.
>
> http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=sfrost@snowman.net
> http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=storm@tux.org
http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=grendel@vip.net.pl

This is _my_ experience - please, compare the dates of the three records.
And, for the record (better be safe than sorry :P) - it's _not_ a flame -
I'm just pointing out undeniable facts.

marek

--
Visit: http://caudium.net - the Caudium WebServer

/* A completely unrelated fortune */
 IBM's original motto:  Cogito ergo vendo; vendo ergo sum.