Re: New-maintainer - STOP THAT SHIT

On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 02:02:58AM +1100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> Like, get the DAM part to work effectively? Anyway, how do the priority and
> volume arguments tie in? I think prioritizing people is wrong,

Maybe so, but it's probably a fact of life. For example, Anthony explained
how the ARM port needed help fast. Antti-Juhani pointed out that some
AM's reports can be processed quicker too.

It's also possible that if you piss the DAM off enough by flaming him
on debian-devel he might ignore your application for a while.
This may not be fair, but it's human nature.

(Not directed at you specifically Daniel.)

So we have one DAM, and he's very busy. We do need more.