Re: New-maintainer - STOP THAT SHIT

On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 07:26:43PM +1100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> As indeed it is. The large problem, as I have already stated is that you,
> Ben Collins, etc, have not gone through the current NM system, much less as
> it is right now, as an unknown. IT SUCKS. Adding more checks and balances
> won't help (don't twist my words - keep the existing ones).
Bullshit. I've had two people I know personally go through NM just fine
(one former coworker, one current coworker).  It took about a month each.
Maybe you have a different experience, but I didn't hear any bitching and
complaining from either of them, and I talk to both every day.

http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=sfrost@snowman.net
http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=storm@tux.org

--
Brian Almeida                      | http://people.debian.org/~bma