Re: Packaged marked for removal -> last chance to adopt them!

On Jan 13, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> I'm not willing to keep old orphaned packages around for some virtual
> users who might not even exists.  Show me who uses these programs and
> they will stay in Debian.  However, for most packages in my list there
> are better replacements in Debian anyway.

Incidentally, perhaps the popcon scores should be taken into
consideration when deciding whether packages should be dropped.

http://people.debian.org/~apenwarr/popcon/

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <cnlawren@olemiss.edu> -  http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/

Computer Systems Manager (Physics & Astronomy, 125 Lewis, 662-915-5765)
Instructor, POL 101      (Political Science, 208 Deupree, 662-915-5949)