Re: Developer Behavior

** On Jan 13, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho scribbled:
> On 20010113T142350+0100, Falk Hueffner wrote:
> > I would be totally content if I received a message with the
> > single line "I'm busy, it'll take another month", but the DAM doesn't
> > seem to think that's necessary.
>
> Which would you prefer, that the DAM sends that message to many people
> or that he processes several people?
Will you take a look at the nm.debian.org page? There are 72 applicants
waiting to be approved by the DAM. That's 2 months if he accepts one (!)
applicant daily. Many people wait almost 6 months already for that act.

> You must realize that the DAM most likely will use any time available
> to him to processing people instead of sending people notes of lateness.
We certainly do hope so.

marek

--
Visit: http://caudium.net - the Caudium WebServer

/* A completely unrelated fortune */
 Do not handicap your children by making their lives easy.   -- Robert
 Heinlein