Re: Developer Behavior

On 20010113T142350+0100, Falk Hueffner wrote:
> I would be totally content if I received a message with the
> single line "I'm busy, it'll take another month", but the DAM doesn't
> seem to think that's necessary.

Which would you prefer, that the DAM sends that message to many people
or that he processes several people?

You must realize that the DAM most likely will use any time available
to him to processing people instead of sending people notes of lateness.

                     Keep the Deja Archive Alive!
        http://www2.PetitionOnline.com/dejanews/petition.html