Re: Debian New Maintainer Status on nm.debian.org

* Mariusz Przygodzki <dune@home.pl> [20001202 16:52]:
> Maybe it would be better put these some comments and notes on
> http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-amchecklist.  Of course, in case
> when these additonal comments and notes aren't already

Most information is listed there already.   I just added one more
item.

> It would be also allow to understand how the DAM works and to check
> by applicants what was wrong in their AM reports and/or their NM
> process because it's very difficult to do it now

Just make sure you answer all questions from your AM properly, and
that your AM submits a good, long, verbose report to the DAM showing
your qualifications and your understanding of the Debian philosophy.

Anyway, you are off topic here.  debian-newmaint-discuss@lists.debian.org
is more appropriate.
--
Martin Michlmayr