Re: Craig Sanders

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 09:07:31PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> writes:
>
> > i pointed out that what that arsehole is doing is pretending to be
> > concerned about some hypothetical scenario in an attempt to get away
> > with publicly slandering me. that's the cowardly behaviour of a
> > contemptible loser.
>
> As I recall, I didn't "publicly slander" anyone.  Craig sent me
> abusive email, and I forwarded it to the list, because I think Debian
> developers should not write such things in the course of Debian
> business.  If Craig thinks it's public slander to accurately report
> his words, then he must be using the term in some way I haven't
> encountered before.

since you're being deliberately thick (committing the serious crime of
being gratuitously stupid in a public place) i'll point out the slander:

"what do we do when Craig does [.......]".

note the "when", not "if".

this is not an "accurate reporting of my words", this is you pretending
to be concerned about some hypothetical ethical issue as a (lame and
transparent) attempt to disguise a slander.

i repeat, that's the cowardly behaviour of a contemptible loser.

craig

--
craig sanders