Re: Craig Sanders

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 10:49:10AM -0500, David Greene wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, Craig Sanders wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 08:07:38PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> > > What do we do when Craig decides to attack a user for a bug report
> > > that Craig deems foolish or in error?
> >
> > what do we do when you go out and rape someone?
> >
> > in other words, take your hypothetical slanders and shove them up your
> > arse.
>
> Whether you tolerate bad language or not, this is completely uncalled
> for.  Equating bad bug reports and rape is disgusting.

i didn't equate bug reports and rape.

i pointed out that what that arsehole is doing is pretending to be
concerned about some hypothetical scenario in an attempt to get away
with publicly slandering me. that's the cowardly behaviour of a
contemptible loser.

> As far as language goes, please remember that it is the most powerful
> and precious tool we have.  Use it wisely.

i'll use language in any way i see fit, and i'll thank you not to utter
such offensively banal crap in my presence.

craig

--
craig sanders