Re: Craig Sanders

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, Craig Sanders wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 08:07:38PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> > What do we do when Craig decides to attack a user for a bug report
> > that Craig deems foolish or in error?
>
> what do we do when you go out and rape someone?
>
> in other words, take your hypothetical slanders and shove them up your
> arse.

Whether you tolerate bad language or not, this is completely uncalled for.
Equating bad bug reports and rape is disgusting.

As far as language goes, please remember that it is the most powerful and
precious tool we have.  Use it wisely.

                                            -Dave

--

"Some little people have music in them, but Fats, he was all music,
 and you know how big he was."  --  James P. Johnson