Re: ITP: inetdconf

On Thu, Oct 12, 2000 at 08:39:58PM +0200, Arthur Korn wrote:
> Request a inet-super-server on debian-policy (tell them what you
> need it for, they will probably like it). [...]

Look, the problem isn't knowing what process to go through, it's finding
time to write the code in a way that works well. If you'd like to write
a nice, modular, forward and backward compatible update-inetd, and submit
a patch, you're welcome, but otherwise it's just going tot ake until I have
enough time to come up with something I'm satisfied with.

Until then, other inetds will have to divert netkit-inetd just as they do
at the moment.

Cheers,
aj

                                      -- Dave Clark