Re: ITP: inetdconf

On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 02:03:31AM +0900, Atsushi KAMOSHIDA wrote:
> > If that is the case, you should probably configure a
> > conflict between your package and xinetd (any version).
> OK. In future, I want to support /etc/xinetd.conf.

FWIW, I'm currently working on a new update-inetd that should support
xinetd as well as netkit-inetd/whatever. It's a ways off being done
yet though. It'll probably have a --list argument of some sort that'll
list current services so you won't have to parse inetd.conf yourself.

Cheers,
aj

                                      -- Dave Clark