Re: ITP: inetdconf

Arthur Korn <arthur@korn.ch> writes:

> The problem with having an update-inetd that know all formats in
> a common package is the coordination. If one package changes,

Modulization -> No problem. Each inetd-implementation have it's own
"translate from common format"-module to be run by preinst and
update-inetd.

The common format should be extentible and allow implementations to
only translate subsets of it which is really more of a policy-question
(ie. don't depend on but only suggest use of some options).

This is my ideal which I would like to implement. But as long I have
no time I'm looking forward to see others ideal implementation (or
what their time permits)

--
Peter