Re: Debian and KDE

On Thu, Sep 07, 2000 at 12:51:23PM -0300, Ben Woodhead wrote:
> If I was wrong, I would have expected to see some news on the homepage
> saying "Yeah, KDEs is completely GPLed and will be included in debian", or
> at least something like that. After all the reading I did where debian was
> saying that they would love to have kde but its not free. Well its FREE know
> and I still don't see any of the people that where complaining about the
> license saying something about it.

Before I post to a widely-read mailing list, I usually try to check the
archives first to find out whether it's already been discussed, because
I don't really like making a fool of myself in front of hundreds or
thousands of people. From just two days ago, see:

  http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-0009/msg00329.html