Re: RFC: GUI tools for common Debian admin tasks

> This is good for Debian, since we want something cross-platform, and
> possibly even cross-kernel (Hurd, anyone?).  Adding a network config for
> Debian,

Rene Mayrhofer said he was making a start on this.  He's away for a few
weeks, when he gets back, I'll find out how far he's come.

> a dpkg/apt module,

Someone pointed out to me that dpkg is already part of the standard
software package module.  No apt module though.

Seth