Debian and KDE

>From the article I have read about debian Stand On KDE, which said that
debian would like to help kde get there license issues resolved so kde could
be put into debian. Perhaps, that was not the case, and debian just wanted
to kick kde because you guys don't like it and the license issue was just a
reason for the kicking.
If I was wrong, I would have expected to see some news on the homepage
saying "Yeah, KDEs is completely GPLed and will be included in debian", or
at least something like that. After all the reading I did where debian was
saying that they would love to have kde but its not free. Well its FREE know
and I still don't see any of the people that where complaining about the
license saying something about it.
>From my guess, I would say all the people that where talking about the
licensing issues are know just trying to think of something else to bitch
about.
Debian stands for something and I am proud of that, after all everybody else
jumped on the bandwagon for making money but Linux did not get this far from
money, they got here for the opposite reason. But I also think its about
time to say, great TrollTech caved and fixed the license, so you won and
that is GREAT, but its time to be real winners and say KDE is now free and
has the debian approval. After all that was (supposedly) the only problem.

Cheers Ben