Re: new experimental ISDNUTILS packages available

Today, I <asf@acm.org> wrote:
> Calling isdnrep is not working well: it's looking for the zone files
> in /usr/lib/isdn/zone, but they are in /usr/lib/isdn/:

Oh, silly me. I had configured isdnrep to look specifically there, in
/etc/isdn/isdn.conf. Fixed this now, let's see if it works...

<tippety tip=tap />

No. Misconfigured before and I am too lazy to tidy it up. Seems like I
will configure-from-scratch it now (-:

> regards,
<me>

again, (-:
--
Andreas Stefan Fuchs                             in Real Life aka
asf@acm.org, asfuchs@gmx.at, asf@ycom.at         in NNTP and SMTP,