Re: new experimental ISDNUTILS packages available

On Thu 07 Sep 2000, Andreas Fuchs wrote:
> Today, Paul Slootman <paul@debian.org> wrote:
> > I've been promising this for a while, but now it's happened:
> > The latest version of isdn4k-utils has been packaged.
>
> Yippie!

:-)

> > deb http://www.murphy.nl/~paul/debian isdnutils/
> > After this, "apt-get update; apt-get install ipppd isdnlog-data"
> > should install isdnutils, ipppd, isdnlog, and isdnlog-data.
> > You should install any of the other packages that you need.
>
> Nope, doesn't.
> * ipppd is not there - 404 not found

Bugger, I copied isdn*deb. I should have called it isdnpppd? :-/

> * isdnutils won't be fetched by apt-get if there is an isdnutils
>   already installed

Bugger, I forgot the fscking epoch in the depends.

> > Please let me know if you use this version, and keep me informed of

> Ah, yes. Where? Here, on -devel, privately, as BTS bugs, on a secret
> and mystical mailing list? (-8*

I think if it isn't too much, -devel will be fine (at least it'll also
be archived then). If necessary I can set up a mailing list at murphy.nl.

BTW: I'll be unavailable electronically this weekend (starting Friday
afternoon until Monday morning), so don't feel ignored if I don't reply
during that time.

Paul Slootman
--
home:       paul@wurtel.demon.nl http://www.wurtel.demon.nl/