Re: alternatives for MUA and NUA?

On 05 Sep 2000, Andreas Fuchs <asf@acm.org> wrote:

> Today, Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> wrote:
> > Do most mail readers have the same command line interface? Perhaps,
> > but I really doubt that news readers do.

*scratches*  Uhm, right, I haven't thought about that *damnit*  It
sounded so good when it came to my mind, though...

 On the other hand - I haven't received either mine or Hamish's Mail on
that topic yet, just Andreas' response?  Uhm, I wonder what else I might
have missed?

 So long!
Alfie
--
Die meisten Menschen pflegen im Kindesalter vom Zeigen auf Gegenstände
(Mausbewegung) und "ga" sagen (Mausklick) abzukommen, zugunsten eines