Re: alternatives for MUA and NUA?

Today, Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> wrote:
> Do most mail readers have the same command line interface? Perhaps,
> but I really doubt that news readers do.

Not even mail readers do, AFAIK. Console readers have the mail(1)
interface to stick to, but if it comes to an x MUA...

It would really be helpful if all NUAs and MUAs would understand
mailto: and nntp:// URLs.

And then, there is gnus.

regards,
--
Andreas Stefan Fuchs                             in Real Life aka
asf@acm.org, asfuchs@gmx.at, asf@ycom.at         in NNTP and SMTP,