Re: ITP: aewm, dagrab

Colin Walters wrote:
> I basically rely on Debian to have packaged all of the free software
> out there

I'm afraid debian must not be meeting your expections, then. Especially
as this is not one of irs goals.

> So let's not exclude anything, if someone is willing to make the
> effort of packaging it.

Who is excluding what? I pointed out to someone who files an ITP that
very similar software already exists in Debian. He took this under
advisement and is presumably looking at it before deciding what to do. I
object to your continued use of loaded language and your attempts to
mischaracterise my actions.

--
see shy jo