Re: ITP: aewm, dagrab

Joey Hess writes:

> >  dagrab reads audio tracks from a CD-ROM drive and writes them to .wav
> >  format sound files, optionally naming those files using CDDB.  It has
> >  less sophisticated error checking that cdparanoia, but may run faster
> >  on some IDE drives.
> Hm, why is it faster or better than than cdda2wav?

Unfortunately my CD-ROM drive is not working ATM. Can someone test
whether cdparanoia vs. cdda2wav is the same as cdparanoia vs. dagrab?
If so, maybe it would be a bad idea to clutter things up with yet
another package.

There is no TRUTH. There is no REALITY. There is no CONSISTENCY. There
are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS. I'm very probably wrong. -- BSD fortune(6)