Re: ITP: aewm, dagrab

Joey Hess writes:

> >  dagrab reads audio tracks from a CD-ROM drive and writes them to .wav
> >  format sound files, optionally naming those files using CDDB.  It has
> >  less sophisticated error checking that cdparanoia, but may run faster
> >  on some IDE drives.
>
> Hm, why is it faster or better than than cdda2wav?

Unfortunately my CD-ROM drive is not working ATM. Can someone test
whether cdparanoia vs. cdda2wav is the same as cdparanoia vs. dagrab?
If so, maybe it would be a bad idea to clutter things up with yet
another package.

--
There is no TRUTH. There is no REALITY. There is no CONSISTENCY. There
are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS. I'm very probably wrong. -- BSD fortune(6)