Re: lprng as 'stantard' package (was: Re: Test packages for libc6 2.1.91+cvs)

It surprises me that somebody else is having the same problem, and it isn't
fixed. I have a Citizen GSX-190 dot-matrix printer emulating Epson,
and I have the same problem, too much space at the top, little at the
bottom. And now, with the latest kernels, I cannot print more than
3 pages in manual-sheet mode because it reports `out of paper' and
stop printing. I also think the only way to print something will be to
buy another printer. I am reporting the problem to the kernel guys,
but I don't think I have much future.

                                                Pablo.