Re: incoming, gnocatan

On Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 07:18:26AM +0300, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 13, 2000 at 08:52:54PM -0700, Jeff Breidenbach wrote:
> > 2) Anything I or my sponsor can do to help them along?
>
> Assuming the upload is OK, bug me on IRC when you see me :-)
>
> (I'm told bugging the other ftpmasters on IRC is not as fruitful, but
> then again, I've never tried it.)

Depends if you sacrifice the goat before or after offering your throat to an
ftpmaster. I've found that before works best. remember that plain candles
are best for the ceremony, scented ones can have very unwanted side-effects.

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

                 WinErr: 001 Windows loaded - System in danger