Re: Why the GR is not necessary

On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 10:47:25PM -0500, Jeff Licquia wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 10, 2000 at 11:30:26AM +1000, Craig Sanders wrote:
>
> > read his previous message whining about not wanting to be forced
> > to support non-free, and you might understand why i said he was
> > representing himself as a 'fucking nutcase'.
>
> Uh, that was me I expect you saw 'whining'.

no, it wasn't. see Message-Id: <[🔎] 200006090734.AAA28354@earth.laney.edu>,
with Subject line "My present position, in opposition of anything
resembling non-free in social contract"

> So if anyone's the 'fucking nutcase', I guess it's me.

however you want to think of yourself is fine by me.

> Or maybe both of us are.

perhaps so.  you're both in favour of an insane proposal, so at least
there's some evidence to support the theory.

craig

--
craig sanders