Is it possible to put ghc4 and friends back?

Greetings,

I have recently noticed that ghc4 and friends were removed from
frozen at the bug horizon.  The two RC bugs attached to it were
#52794 and #55247, which reports that the package cannot be built
on Alpha and m68k systems.  AFAIK other ports do not seemed to be
affected by related problems; it is quite possible that ghc4 were
never intended to run on these two platforms.

I know it is a little bit late, but can we restore ghc4 and
friends on non-affected platforms, such as i386?  I believe that
there are many people who uses these packages.  The current
maintainer of the package appeared MIA (?); if that is a problem,
and nobody else volunteered (I really doubt that, as Michael Weber
<michael.weber@post.rwth-aachen.de> seemed to be carrying on the
works already), I could start my NM application and take over the
package.  Any opinions?

Michael's ghc4 4.07 packages, which closes all outstanding bugs
reported to the current Debian ghc4 package, can be found here:

  http://www-i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/Software/Haskell/debian/unstable/source/devel/

-- Chuan-kai Lin