Re: Formal objection: Changing how the testing of potato works would invalidate the whole test. So please don't change it.

Jim Lynch wrote:
> Dark has come up with the plan to test the dist. I happen to think it's a
> good plan. In the past, the testing was behind very, very closed doors.

All I can say is "what?"

Very, very, closed doors such as debian-testing@lists.debian.org?

Which, by the way, really seemed to see much more traffic and test
reports during the freeze of hamm than it has so far during this freeze.
Possibly because Dale Scheetz was very active in soliciting testers back
then.

--
see shy jo