Re: [dark: READ!] CD images / Re: Formal objection: Changing how the testing of potato works would invalidate the whole test. So please don't change it.

J.A. Bezemer wrote:
> Update: I've received reports that everything except ARM floppies, apt 0.3.19
> and upgrade-stuff is okay at this moment. Maybe you can skip apt for the
> moment (but then SAY it, so we'll not be waiting for something that won't
> happen.)

Why exactly do you think that a new version of a package (apt) that was
uploaded last Friday, the 12th, a full _10 DAYS_ after debian was hard-frozen
for the test cycle, is going to be installed during this test cycle?

You seem really confused and/or out of touch with Richard's plans.

--
see shy jo