Re: Release-critical Bugreport for May 12, 2000

On Sat, May 13, 2000 at 11:35:12AM +0200, Robert Bihlmeyer wrote:

> > Well, '-a' is documented. But
> > -a, --noapplet
> >               startup without applet support
> >
> > Well-well, so user has to understand that it means "startup without crash".
>
> Hmm, perhaps a script wrapper that checked if gnome-panel was
> available, and added "-a" if that was not the case is a workaround?

I don't think you can do that in a script. But it should be easy to fix
the code to react correctly if no panel is found.

cu
    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member