Re: cron not updating -> errors

> * * * * * root test -x /usr/sbin/foo_me && /usr/sbin/foo_me

That's something like the one I have.

> At 14:54:00, cron looks at it's internal db, which still has the
> entry for /etc/cron.d/foo (because of the 1 cycle update delay I
> mentioned in another message). That's ok though, because the test for

Yes, you are right, also I understand the races you explain, I have tried
again and it worked perfectly, sorry, either I had an  e-mail of the
previous runs without the test stuff on the cron, or the second race
happened.

> So, Santiago, can you make your package available? I'll look at it and
> see if I can figure out what the problem is.

The package is available at my page, but I don't think you should even care
to look at it, there seems it was my confusion, after adding the test it
runs smooth.

Thank you very much for your explanation, now I'm confident enough to tell
my sponsor to upload it :-)

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.i.am