Re: cron not updating -> errors

> If /etc/cron.d/package_name were a conffile, it wouldn't be removed by
> dpkg-r, right? And if this script checked if the pacakage is installed
> and do a 'exit 0' otherwise, it would fix this, right?

Well, you have pointed me in the right direction, hoever, this, or what I'm
using (a test -x file && file), solves the problem when a dpkg -r is done,
but the problem is still there if a dpkg --purge is done.

I really believe that the solution must come from the cron package.

Thanks!
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.i.am