Re: cron not updating -> errors

> > Well, you have pointed me in the right direction, hoever, this, or what I'm
> > using (a test -x file && file), solves the problem when a dpkg -r is done,
> > but the problem is still there if a dpkg --purge is done.
> How so? Purging does all that removing does, plus it removes conffiles.

Yes, and as I have the cron.d entry as a conffile, when I do a --purge the
cron.d entry is removed, and at the next time it was due to be executed,
cron tries to execute the program, even though the entry in cron.d is not
there anymore, that causes the error :-((((

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.i.am