Re: stripped libc

Stev Przepiora wrote:  (really, this is the whole thing)
> Hi, I was wondering what makes the stripped down version of libc.

I will guess that you mean the tiny one on the boot floppies.  There
is a script called mklibs.sh in the boot-floppies source which relinks
all the shared libraries on the root disk to include only those
modules required by executables on the root disks.

I am working on a package to do a similar thing targeted at the needs
of people making embedded systems, but I won't be able to work on it
until at least the end of this testing cycle.

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.