Re: Danger Will Robinson! Danger!

I find it hard to believe that this issue arises every time a new kernel is
released.  It may be useful to some to run the latest, but for most it's not
an issue.  IMHO including the latest kernel is only useful as a marketing
gimmick, and as Debian is non-commercial we don't need that kind of marketing.
 Debian has no need to "keep up" with the other distributions by including the
latest version of everything.  It will continue to be the dist of choice for
those who know, with or without 2.4.

-ptw