unmets in potato

Hi

I just updated my potato system, so except of 9 Packages who got updated in
the last 3 hours :-} I should have a system as it is represented by
ftp.de.debian.org.

I still have 4 unmet dependencies:

python-base (interpret) depends on libdb1.85
libdb1.85 does not appear to be available

pipsecd (non-US) depends on userlink
userlink does not appear to be available

wmanager (X11) depends on libgl
libgl does not appear to be available

libglide2-v3 (libs) depends on device3dfx-module
device3dfx-module does not appear to be available

I donnow if that's already known. To it, I had two file conflicts, where the
packages were only installed due to my "--force-overwrite".

one in the tex section, but I sadly forgot by now which one it was :-(
and the otherone with communikator 472:

Unpacking netscape-java-472 (from .../netscape-java-472_4.72-15_all.deb) ...
dpkg - warning, overriding problem because --force enabled:
 trying to overwrite
`/usr/lib/netscape/472/netscape/java/classes/font.properties.ru', which is
also in package netscape-base-472

Hope that helps growing a good potato :-) ... greatings
--
Alexander N. Benner - Nikodemus@innocent.com - Nikodemus@IRCnet #Ixthys
Um Recursion zu verstehen muss man sie entweder schon verstehen