Re: console-apt

On Sat, Mar 04, 2000 at 11:07:37PM +0200, ressu@uusikaupunki.fi wrote:
> we really need an easy to use interface to apt, on console. AND DONT
> SAY APT-GET, it's easy for most of us, but not for the ones who have
> just moved to Debian, we shouldn't increase the load on theyre shoulders.
> they have a LOT to learn without learning how to use apt-get...

If you can't do "apt-get install foo", I'm not sure you should be admining
Debian, or any other OS, for that matter. dselect works well enough, better
than console-apt IMHO.

Can you keep your lines down to > 80 characters, please? It'd make it much
easier to read. Thanks.
--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
Only a nerd would worry about wrong parentheses with